Hamsterzorb Terms and Conditions:
A deposit of 50% on booking is required to secure your booking and the balance is due within 14-30 days prior to your event. Once deposit is paid this is none refundable. Cancellations can be made up to 30 days before your booking. Any cancellation after this time is non-refundable for either the deposit or full payment.
When you hire our services you are confirming that: a) you agree that your group will be given a safety briefing / briefed on the risks involved; b) that you accept on behalf of your group that these activities are dangerous and can result in death and/or Injury; and c) you accept on behalf of your group the risks involved and are responsible for your groups own actions and/or involvement.
Your zorbing activity will take place except in: 1. dangerous circumstances and/or 2. extreme weather – where either could cause health issues, damage or harm to participants and operators or damage to the equipment. In addition to extreme weather, inflatables should not be used when the wind or gusts are in excess of the maximum safe wind speed. The industry recommends a maximum wind speed of Force 5 on the Beaufort scale of 30-38 kph or 19-24 mph. Force 5 is a fresh breeze when small trees in leaf begin to sway. Whereas Force 6 is a strong breeze 38–49 km/h or 25–31 mph when large branches are in motion, whistling can be heard in telephone lines and umbrellas can only be handled with difficulty.
Information on our grounds and participation requirements will be discussed and agreed prior to booking with Hamsterzorb.
Bubble Zorbs & Land Zorbs Usage Both In Arenas and Out of Arenas (such as sports field, sports hall etc..) Conditions:
- No person who has high blood pressure heart problems epilepsy back or neck problems pregnant or is clearly affected by drink or drugs be allowed on the attraction or to participate;
- Children and adults are not allowed to use the attraction at the same time (except for Land Zorbs);
- All play area surfaces are level free from debris, obstructions or obstacles particularly those that could cause DAMAGE to the participant(s), operators and equipment;
- A trained Hamsterzorb instructor must be present all times whilst the attraction is in use particularly to ensure that all participants are correctly strapped into the attraction;
- Bubble Zorbs must not be used in water;
- All participants must be given a safety briefing before being allowed on the attraction particularly on how to hold the handles & operate equipment safely;
- All spectators must be kept at least 15 metres from the play area.
Water Zorb balls & Roller Usage Conditions:
- No persons other than participants are allowed in the inflatable pool or swimming pool (past the roped area) whilst the activity is taking place;
- All spectators must be kept behind a safety barrier at a safe distance from the inflatable pool;
- All electrical equipment such as blowers and cables must be at least two metres away from water;
- The event must be supervised and operated at all times by a trained Hamsterzorb operator;
- The water level in the inflatable or swimming pool is at least 30cm depth;
- No participant is allowed in the water balls or zorbs for more than five minutes;
- No person under the age of seven shall use the equipment;
- Only one person at a time is allowed in a aqua zorb ball & up to 3 children in the roller or 2 adults – this needs to be assessed by the instructor to ensure the appropriate weight ratio;
- All participants are given a safety briefing before being allowed on the attraction;
- The following persons are not to be allowed to participate:
- anyone who is or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- anyone who is pregnant
- anyone who has had an operation within the past twelve months that through participating the object of the operation could be aggravated
- anyone undergoing medical treatment for an ailment that may be aggravated, including but not limited to high blood pressure, epilepsy, back problems, neck problems or any heart condition;